1. The holidays are a busy time for many.
During the holidays, most people are too busy to read and write, as they are occupied with getting together with friends and family, drinking egg nog, and eating a lot.
2. The holidays are a great time to reflect and plan for next year.
Many of my friends had a tough year this year, however, are optimistic that 2010 will be a better year. I am crossing my fingers for all of us! I hope you are able to make some resolutions and keep them!
3. The holidays are the worst time to be close to a mall.
Anytime from the last week of November to the last week of December is a scary time to be close to malls. Headaches, pushing, grabbing…. bad scene. Online shopping is the way to go.
4. It seems like nowadays it’s taboo to NOT be non-denominational.
Is anyone offended if you wish them a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Kwanzaa? Do any of you celebrate Festivus? I just found out that Hanukkah is not such a big deal compared to Rosh Hashanah.
5. I am incredibly grateful to have all of you as readers.
Look forward to some great stories in 2010! Thank you all for reading! Happy holidays to you, your family and friends!